Breaking News

Share this information:

THE Manila Police District (MPD) was told to add more police personnel to ensure that minimum public health safety standards are observed by visitors at the dolomite beach in Manila Bay.

I have tasked the Manila Police District to deploy additional policemen in the area to ensure that persons who visit the beach observe minimum public health safety standards and follow quarantine protocols,” Philippine National Police (PNP) Chief, Police General Guillermo Eleazar said.

Kailangan ng masusing pagplaplano at regular na monitoring sa lugar upang matiyak na hindi na maulit ang nangyari last year na hindi nasunod ang social distancing ng mga taong bumibisita,” he added.

Visitors continued to flock to the controversial beach for its soft opening. It is open to the public until July 20, Tuesday. Wearing of face masks and face shields are mandatory and observing physical distancing is a must among visitors.

Last year, visitors to the dolomite beach failed to observe social distancing resulting in the relief of an MPD official for failure to enforce said rule.

The PNP Chief added, “Mahigpit ang bilin ng SILG Secretary Eduardo Ano na iwasang mangyari ang super spreader events lalo ngayon na may mga report ng local transmission ng COVID-19 Delta variant.”

The PNP chief also appealed for the public’s cooperation on this matter.

Visitors are allowed to roam and walk around the beach for only five minutes to avoid overcrowding.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: