THE Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will conduct road reblocking and repairs starting at 11 p.m. tonight, May 27 until May 30, 2022:
The affected areas include:
- EDSA Santolan San Juan City innermost lane (bus way) Southbound from Santolan-Annapolis MRT Station going to V.V. Soliven Driveway
- EDSA Quezon City NB/ EDSA Quezon City SB after P. Tuazon (Service Road) beside sidewalk, fronting Cubao Farmers (2nd lane of bus lane), before and after Kamuning Road (2nd lane from sidewalk) & EDSA Southbound corner Arayat beside center island
- C-5 Road NB (1st lane) after Mckinley Road Makati City
- C-5 Road SB (2nd lane) Makati City
- Tandang Sora Ave. Quezon City Visayas Avenue to San Miguel St.
- Times Street Quezon City corner West Ave. fronting Kowloon House
- Commonwealth Ave. Quezon City Zuzuareggui St. to fronting Diliman Preparatory School (1st lane from sidewalk) 8. Along EDSA SB Quezon City Service Road 1st block South Ave. intersection and 1st block from sidewalk corner South Ave. to Kamuning Road
- C.P. Garcia Avenue Quezon City fronting U.P. Ayala TBI (1st block from sidewalk)
- C-5 Road Pasig City along Pasig Blvd. Southbound infront of Botikang Pinoy & along Doña Julia Vargas Westbound near Sitel building
These roads will be fully passable on Monday, May 30, 2022 by 5 a.m..
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes.