Bulacan records 92-percent recovery rate from COVID-19

Share this information:

CITY OF MALOLOS — The Provincial Epidemiology and Surveillance Unit of the Provincial Health Office-Public Health of the province of Bulacan noted that out of the total 11,863 COVID-19 cases in the province, 92 percent, or 10,928 cases, have already recovered.

In the latest Situational Report No. 347 Re Coronavirus Disease 2019 from the Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office, secretariat of Bulacan Provincial Task Force on COVID-19, it showed that as of February 9, 2021, a total of 16,243 COVID-19-related cases were gathered from the disease reporting units province-wide, of which 11,863 are confirmed, none are probable, and 4,380 are suspect and no new reported death from the 510 active cases. 

Moreover, the City of Malolos, and the towns of Guiguinto and Santa Maria recorded the highest reported active cases with 73, 49 and 41, respectively.

“We keep on planning and we keep on executing. Mahalagang nag-uusap tayo para mas nalalaman natin  ang nangyayari sa paligid at ano pa ang mga kailangan. Bagaman hindi pa nawawala ang COVID-19, nagpapasalamat ako at nasasanay na tayong sumusunod sa mga health protocol, natutuwa akong nakikitang sumusunod sa batas ang mga Bulakenyo,” Governor Daniel Fernando said. 

The governor also said that while waiting for the national government’s decision on the vaccine, the province will support and follow protocols so as to serve and save more lives from COVID-19. 

“Hihintayin natin ang official statement ng national government at DOH (Department of Health) dahil as of now, di pa tayo pwedeng mag-procure ng sarili natin. Di tayo pwedeng magdesisyon tungkol diyan na bumili tayo ng bakuna sa sarili natin. Kapag sinabi na ng national government na okay na itong brand na ‘to saka tayo kikilos, pero nakahanda naman tayo. Magsu-supplement kami para maipambili ng bakuna at maibigay ng libre sa mga tao,” Fernando explained. 

To date, a total of 143 Executive Orders and other issuances in the Province of Bulacan were issued for monitoring, mandatory temperature taking and strict implementation of guidelines and policies regarding COVID-19. 

In addition, there are still 15 quality control points in all entry and exit points of Metro Manila, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga and Bulacan and 13 Bulacan Shield, two dedicated control points and 12 NLEX quality control points to curb the spreading of the virus. 

Currently, by virtue of Proclamation No. 1021 that was signed by President Rodrigo Duterte on September 16, 2020, the State of Calamity is extended until September 12, 2021 due to the ongoing pandemic.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Next Post

SBMA earnings dip 22% due to COVID-19 pandemic

Thu Feb 11 , 2021
SUBIC BAY FREEPORT — Earnings by the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA) decreased by as much as 22 percent in 2020 because of the economic slowdown last year brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. SBMA Chairman and Administrator Wilma Eisma said the Subic agency posted a total of P1.69 billion […]

Follow Us

%d bloggers like this: