ANOTHER reblocking and repairs work will be done by the Department of Public Works and Highways on the following roads starting 11 p.m. tonight, June 10, until June 13, 2022:
Affected roads are:
- EDSA Santolan (south bound) San Juan City innermost lane (bus way) from Connecticut Street going to Rochester Street
- EDSA NB Quezon City after EDSA Aurora Blvd. Tunnel to end of center island (fast lane), Aurora Blvd. to Kamuning Road (1st lane from sidewalk, intermittent section), after Kamuning Road to JAC Liner Bus Station (3rd lane from sidewalk)
- C-5 Road Northbound (2nd lane) Makati City
- C-5 Road Southbound (2nd lane) Makati City
- Tandang Sora Ave. Quezon City Himalayan Road to Visayas Avenue
- Agham Road fronting Bureau of Fire (BFP) to Quezon Avenue (3rd lane from center island)
- Batasan Road Filinvest 1 Road to Sinagtala St. (2nd lane from Plantbox)
- Commonwealth Ave. Quezon City Zuzuareggui St. to fronting Diliman Preparatory School (1st lane from sidewalk)
- Cloverleaf (CHN.000-CHN 258) going to NLEX northbound
- Cloverleaf (CHN.000-CHN 234) going to NLEX southbound
The affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, June 13, 2022.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes.