THE Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will again conduct road reblocking repairs during the long Holy Week.
Road repairs will begin at 1 am tomorrow, April 14 up to April 18, 2022.
Affected roads are:
- EDSA-Makati City innermost land (bus way) Guadalupe Cloverleaf going to Dr. Jose P. Rizal Avenue (near Guadalupe MRT Station)
- Along C-5 Road, Makati City
- EDSA-Caloocan southbound after Berlin Street (second land from sidewalk), Caloocan City
- Along Cloverleaf (Chn 000-Chn 173) going to A. Bonifacio southbound Caloocan City
- Along C.P. Garcia Avenue before Katipunan Avenue (third lane from sidewalk)
- Along EDSA southbound Service Road corner 11th Jamboree to Timog Avenue intersection – Timog Avenue corner Kamuning Road (first and second block from sidewalk) Quezon City
- Along EDSA southbound bus/truck lane from Pasay/Makati boundary to Malibay Bridge, Pasay City
- Along Pasig Blvd. southbound along Dona Julia Vargas westbound, along C-5 Road, Pasig City
- Along EDSA southbound Balintawak (pipe laying), Quezon City.
The DPWH said affected roads will be fully passable by 4 a.m. on Monday, April 18, 2022. Motorists are then advised by the MMDA to take alternate routes.