THE Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) approves new alert levels today, November 13, 2021.
Catanduanes will be placed under Alert Level 4 from November 17, 2021 until November 30, 2021.
Alert level 3 from November 15, 2021 to November 30, 2021:
- Baguio City in the Cordillera Administrative Region
- Siquijor in Region VII
Alert level 3 from November 17, 2021 to November 30, 2021:
- Nueva Vizcaya in Region II
- City of Isabela and Zamboanga City in Region IX
Alert Level 2, effective immediately until November 30, 2021:
- Ilocos Sur
- La Union
- Ilocos Norte in Region I
- Tacloban, Southern Leyte, Samar (Western Samar), Ormoc City, Eastern Samar, Northern Samar, Leyte and Biliran in Region VIII
- South Cotabato, Sarangani, General Santos City, Sultan Kudarat, and Cotabato (North Cotabato) in Region XII.
Alert Level 2 from November 15, 2021 to November 30, 2021:
- National Capital Region
- Nueva Ecija
- Angeles City in Region III
- Rizal, Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Quezon and Lucena City in Region IV-A
- Bacolod City, Iloilo City, Negros Occidental, Capiz, Antique, Aklan, Iloilo Province and Guimaras in Region VI
- Negros Oriental, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu City, Mandaue City, Cebu Province and Bohol in Region VII
- Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Occidental, Lanao del Norte, Bukidnon, Camiguin, Misamis Oriental and Iligan City in Region X.
- Davao del Norte, Davao de Oro, Davao Occidental, Davao City, Davao del Sur and Davao Oriental in Region XI.
Alert Level 2 from November 17, 2021 to November 30, 2021:
- City of Santiago
- Cagayan and Isabela in Region II
- Albay, Sorsogon, Naga City, Camarines Sur, Camarines Norte and Masbate in Region V
- Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga Sibugay and Zamboanga del Sur in Region IX.